Who needs Kentucky Fried when you can make it yummy and gluten free in the oven?
Oven Baked Tilapia this way!
Gluten Free Oven baked Chex Chicken #glutenfree
- 3-4 pounds of bone in Chicken Thighs with skin removed
- 3 cups of Corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- Dash of gluten free garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free spices of your choice, to taste
- 2 cups of regular or dairy free milk
Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Soak thighs in milk while you prepare topping, discard the milk
- Put the Chex cereal, Parmesan cheese and spices in a large zip lock bag, seal and crush well with a rolling pin. Shake the bag to incorporate.
- Put one piece at a time in the bag and coat with topping, really press the coating into the pieces so you get good coverage and set each on a greased large baking sheet.
- Whatever is coating that is left in the bag you can freeze for another day.
- Bake for about 30-40 min or until juices run clear and topping is brown.