If you haven't tried Aldi's GF hummus you should. It's wonderful and a great price. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, sliced crosswise
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 small sweet or red onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 (3.25 ounce) can ripe black olives (can substitute kalamata olives for more intense flavor)
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil ( I like my new Aldi Basil Infused!)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp seasonings of your choice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 cups assorted salad greens, washed, dried and chopped or torn
- Grilled steak sliced
- Hummus on the side for dipping steak!!
- Place artichokes, cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, seasonings of your choice and lemon peel in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing evenly over vegetables and let marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Add salad greens, toss to coat and sprinkle with feta cheese and top with steak. Serve!!