Use whatever fruit is seasonal or canned if that's all you have. I love any combination!!
- 1 cup Organic unsweetened Apple Juice- add more if too thick
- 1/2 cup raw Broccoli, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh baby Spinach, washed
- 3 large leaves of Kale, washed, strip out the tough spine and chop
- Fresh Parsley, remove stems
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh Ginger Root-I keep mine in the freezer
- 2 Apples- washed, cored and chopped
- 1 Banana- I peel mine, chop and freeze my bananas
- 1 Kiwi, peeled, opt
- 1 Mango, peeled and chopped, opt
- 1 cup of crushed Pineapple with the unsweetened juice
- 1 scoop of GF protein powder (I use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder)
- 3-4 packets of Stevia- to taste
Sometimes I make it all fruit and sometimes I throw in plain fat free yogurt and protein powder. That's why my picture looks creamy. Both ways are great!!
- Put ingredients in a large blender and pulse until you get some movement
- Add more juice if needed and keep processing until thoroughly blended. Enjoy!
Note- I have a really big strong blender. You can cut this in half if you have a smaller one
I calculate this at apx 120 calories for a 15 ounce serving!!