Slightly Indulgent Tuesday and Gluten-Free Wednesdays!
- 1 (3 ounce) package GF and sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package gluten free sugar-free vanilla pudding (cooked type)
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
strawberries, washed, hulled, sliced and tossed with a little palm sugar (let it sit for a few hours to make the glaze)
- I make it without a crust but you can also try this wonderful crust from Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free Pecan pie crust
- In a saucepan, mix dry pudding, gelatin and water.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from the heat
- Cool for until slightly thickened. ( I whisk mine a bit to keep from getting a skin)
- Pour mixture into pie pan or cooked pie crust and top with berries.
- Refrigerate covered until set. Enjoy!! hugs xx