Gluten Free Zucchini Masa Muffins
Spray your muffin pan with a light olive oil spray or use liners.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 cup Bob's Redmill Brown Rice Flour
1 cup gluten free and non GMO Masa Harina
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder - I use Clabber Girl
3/4 tsp psyllium husks or xanthan gum
2 large organic eggs
1/4 cup local honey or sugar free equivalent
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup almond milk, as needed
1 teaspoon gluten free pure vanilla extract
2 cups zucchini , shredded and squeezed
1 cup walnuts, chopped, opt
1 cup gluten free dried cranberries or any dried fruit you like, opt.
- In a large bowl whisk the dry ingredients until well blended.
- In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients until light and creamy.
- Now add the wet to the dry and stir gently.
- Add the zucchini, nuts and fruit and fold in until well incorporated
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin cups.
Linked to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays! and Gluten Free Wednesdays