Skinny Gluten Free Grain & Sugar free Brownie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with a little coconut oil and dust with a bit of the cocoa powder
1- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed in a colander
1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
3 large eggs
3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup fresh warm espresso- I use Starbucks
1/2 cup GF unsweetened cocoa powder
6 pkts of Stevia (to taste)
2 tablespoons psyllium whole husks
1/2 cup finely ground almond meal
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup GF sugar free chocolate chips- I use Hersheys
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, blend the beans and coconut oil until creamy.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and pulse a few more times.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and then add the wet mixture to the dry.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips, saving some for the top.
- Pour into prepared pan, smooth evenly and sprinkle with reserved chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes or until firm. Cool and enjoy!! xx