Miracle Paleo Banana Bread, gluten free, grain free, sugar free
Makes 2-3 servings
- 1/2 cup of gluten free golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon of gluten free baking powder (tiny bit of grain)
- dash of salt
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon gluten free pure vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- dash of gluten free pumpkin pie spice
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- In a large microwavable coffee cup, mix the ingredients well until incorporated. Your batter will be thick and should only fill your cup about 1/2 full.
- Microwave on High for apx 2 1/2 - 3 minutes
- The bread will rise higher than the cup and then fall back down. Don't overcook.
- Remove from the microwave and let sit for a minute.
- Turn out the bread on a rack and cool a few minutes more. We like ours warm.
- Slice and enjoy!!