Skinny Gluten Free Papaya Sorbet, sugar free
- 1/4 cup of Truvia Stevia Baking blend, or the equivalent amount of alternative sugars to taste
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 very large papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (Another tip for keeping the soft smoothness)
- 1/4 cup gluten free vodka-opt but it helps keep it soft
- dash of salt
1. Chop up the papayas. ( you can freeze your chunks ahead of time if you are wanting to serve this after processing)
2. Put fruit chunks it into a large blender/food processor with the Stevia, salt, xanthan gum and blend for 2 minutes at high-speed.
Add the Coconut milk and lime Juice. Blend well. Add a little of the
vodka (if using) or more coconut milk as needed until smooth, but not
runny. Taste, Add more sweetener and liquid if needed
5. Pour your entire mixture into a freezer friendly container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or if you froze your fruit ahead of time you can serve immediately
6. Make sure you take the Sorbet out of the freezer for 15 minutes before you serve it.