Gluten Free Low Carb Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free Garbanzo Bean flour
- 2/3 cup gluten free Tapioca Starch/Flour
- 1/4 cup honey or sugar free equivalent
- 15 drops of Vanilla Liquid Stevia, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Xanthum Gum
- 1/2 cup gluten free Chunky Peanut Butter without sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Whisk together flour, tapioca, baking powder, xanthum gum, cinnamon, and salt.
- In the large bowl of your mixer add the ripe banana. Beat for a minute to mash. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and beat well for another minute
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet
- Stir until just moistened. It's a thick batter, but easily spoonable. If the batter is too thick add a little liquid, like almond milk, a tablespoon at a time. Too wet of a batter and the muffins won't cook thru. Don't overstir or you get tough muffins.
- Spoon into 12 lined or greased muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown and a toothpick comes out clean.