Heavenly Low Carb Lentil Chocolate Brownie Microwave Cake
- 4 tablespoons Lentil flour (grind dry lentils in your coffee mill, sifted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coffee
- 2 tablespoons local honey or 3 packet Stevia or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons gluten free cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large microwavable coffee mug, add ingredients in order above, mixing after each addition with a whisk until well blended.
- Microwave on high for apx 2 1/2-3 minutes. It will rise and fall when removed. Don't overcook
- Enjoy topped with fresh Greek yogurt. Try my Homemade Greek Yogurt Recipe!