Tony's Rockin Low Carb German Chocolate Cake.
So I decided to dress it up a bit with some nuts and coconut. It only took a few minutes and it tastes like an almond joy bar fell in love with a piece of fudge. <3
It's not soft like fudge or hard like bark. It's just right! Keep it in the fridge and eat small pieces before it melts on your fingers and then lick off the rest...hope you enjoy
German Chocolate Crunch Candy, DF, #glutenfree
- 4 ounce Baker's German Sweet Chocolate Bar (or whatever high quality chocolate you have)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, room temp
- 2 tablespoons homemade almond butter
- 8 drops Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- dash sea salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- Break the chocolate bar in half and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for one minute on high. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth
- In another bowl, whisk the coconut oil, almond butter, stevia, and salt. Add to the chocolate bowl and mix well.
- Add the walnuts and stir.
- Line a small pie plate with plastic wrap and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour the chocolate into the lined pan. Top with coconut, press down lightly and freeze until solid. Cut slices and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer