Or try my Baked Chocolate Doughnuts. Today is Mother's Day and I'm going to go make myself a cupcake. Many hugs and blessings to all the Mother's of the world. xoxo
Makes 6-8 cupcakes.
Ingredients:• 1/2 cup butter, melted or coconut oil
• 1/2 cup organic local honey
• 6 eggs
• 1/2 cup gluten free almond flour, packed (not almond meal)
• 1/2 cup gluten free coconut flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• zest and juice of one lemon
Preheat the oven to 350 F/175 degrees C.
- In a medium bowl whisk together melted butter or oil, honey, and eggs.
- In another bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda.
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Add zest and lemon juice. Whisk until combined.
- Scoop into 12 lined cupcake tins.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until they are golden or test clean with toothpick
- Frost with your favorite gluten free frosting