|My roots..Washington State tulips|
Looking back at last weeks Roundup I see that I got nothing done..lol..well, that's not true. I got lots of "other" things done! there's always so much to do when you are a blogger, recipe creator and wife to boot. Now I'll try to catch up on few of those links and reads today if I have time.
I'm pretty nice to myself most of the time. I don't stress out or beat myself up. I do what I can and then the rest of the list will either go on next week or sometimes I realize it just wasn't that important anyway.
How do you deal with all the millions of chores, bills, housekeeping, social media, work, cooking, shopping, coupons and all that stuff we have to find time for?
Here's some stress reducing ideas and meal plan tips I like:
5 practical ways to stress less
16 activities that will instantly destress you
7 day gluten free meal plan and Ebook!
Gluten Free Meal Plan with clickable recipes and coupons
Here's another one from Wellness Mama. Healthy Easy Week Meal Plan
I'm going to be making up and freezing as many of my favorite dinners as I can too!
- "Kiss Me" Gluten Free Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Chicken & Quinoa Cabbage Patch Soup, GF, DF, low carb
- Gluten Free 30 minute Hoppin John Dinner
- Gluten Free Beef Hash with Eggs, GF, frugal
- Gluten Free Cajun Chicken Red Beans and Rice
- Gluten Free Chicken Fetticcini in Garlic Cream Sauce
- Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie
- Gluten Free Hawaiian Coconut Shrimp two ways, Paleo option
- Gluten Free Homemade Pizza Crust and Sauce
- Gluten Free Oven baked Chex Chicken Recipe, GF - New !!
- Gluten Free Pot Stickers and Sauce
- Gluten Free Sunday Meatloaf Dinner, GF, frugal
- Gluten Free Thai Coconut Curry, GF, DF, Paleo
- Skinny GF All in One BBQ Pork Dinner
- Skinny GF Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- Skinny Gluten Free "Fabulous Florida" Frittata
- Skinny Gluten Free Mom's Favorite Lasagne Recipe
- Skinny Gluten Free Roasted or Boiled Chicken Dinner, with Gravy Recipe
- Skinny Gluten Free Yakisoba
- Skinny No Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Slim down with Yoga from Prevention Magazine
And here is the book I'm reading for losing a few pounds.
Link for The Fast Diet Book on Amazon (affiliate)
Tip of the day:
DIY JEWELRY CLEANER
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon liquid dish soap
1 cup water
1 piece aluminum foil
1. Heat water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil that roughly covers the bottom of a small bowl (like a cereal bowl).
3. Pour hot water into bowl. Place salt, soda, and liquid dish soap into bowl. Place jewelry on top of foil and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse jewelry in cool water and dry jewelry completely with soft cloth. Discard solution after use and make a new batch next time.
4. According to wire-sculpture.com, "this works well for gold-filled, brass, German (nickel) silver, and sterling silver. I have even cleaned jewelry with freshwater pearls, shell cameos and mother of pearl with no problem.".