So I chopped the squash into chunks, baked it in the oven until tender, and then pureed it in the food processor. It turned out great and saved so much time!
Makes 2 loaves
Grease two bread pans. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Dry: Mix well in a large bowl
- 1 cup Bob's Redmill gluten free almond meal flour, I sift and regrind any large bits
- 2/3 cup organic unsweetened gluten free coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch or organic non gmo cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 cups (apx one large) Delicata squash, cooked and pureed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients, until all the dry is incorporated. Divide batter equally between greased pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until brown, firm the touch and toothpick comes out clean.