Baked Chocolate Doughnuts if you want something a little more decadent :)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease your doughnut pan with olive oil
- 2 cups organic peanuts, ground to a fine meal (I use a coffee mill)
- 1/4 cup Stevia Baking Blend or equal substitution of your favorite sweetener
- 10 drops vanilla liquid Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gluten free pure vanilla extract
- Grind peanuts, sift and regrind any large bits
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with the rest of the ingredients, add the peanut meal and stir well
- The batter should be thick but spoonable.
- Spoon batter into doughnut pan, filling each almost full
- Bake for apx 15 minutes or until firm to touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let sit to cool for a few minutes and then remove from pan and cool doughnuts on a rack. After doughnuts are cool glaze with organic jam.