|Chocolate Almond Tart, gluten free|
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, I may be compensated for purchases made through these links. For more information, click here.
- 1 10 inch gluten free unbaked pie crust. See mine here
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light agave nectar or local honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 2 cups gluten free chocolate chips, I used Enjoy Life
- 1/2 cup whole or sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Be sure to grease your pie pan prior to pressing in the crust.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the eggs, agave and coconut oil. Stir in the nuts and chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for apx 50 minutes or until set to touch.
- Cool in fridge before serving. We actually ate this shortly after baking and it was soft, slightly runny and delicious. The next day when I took it out of the fridge and cut it I was thrilled with the firmer chocolate tart like consistency. I like it both ways!