|Homemade Teriyaki Chicken & Cabbage Slaw, gluten free|
So, here's my copycat gluten free Teriyaki recipe and I think I did my hometown justice. I served it to my family and they devoured it. That's always a good sign!
Linked to Miz Helen's wonderful Full Plate Thursday
Marinate boneless skinless chicken thighs in gluten free Teriyaki Sauce. Or try my Homemade Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce Recipe! Put the chicken into a large ziplock bag and add just enough sauce to coat. Refrigerate until needed.
Cook marinated chicken on outdoor or indoor grill until no longer pink. Baste with fresh sauce while cooking and serve extra on the table.
1/2 a head of cabbage, thinly sliced.
1 large organic cucumber, peel and slice
Toss in a large bowl
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup gluten free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup milk of choice to thin, as needed
- In a bowl, whisk the mayo, garlic, rice vinegar, cane sugar, sesame oil until the sugar is dissolved. Add a little milk of choice or yogurt whey to thin to desired thickness.
- Serve over thinly sliced cabbage and cucumbers. Refrigerate for 30 min.