|Chocolate Hazelnut Microwave Cup Cake, gluten free, grain free|
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, I may be compensated for purchases made through these links. For more information, click here.
Don't forget to try my 3 minute Carrot Cake too!
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 large organic egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Nutkao Chocolate Hazelnut Spread of Italy or your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread or any nut butter. If you use nut butter you will need to add 2 teaspoons sweetener of choice.
- In a small bowl, mash the ripe banana with a fork until smooth. Add hazelnut spread and whisk until combined.
- Add beaten egg and whisk well.
- Pour into a large coffee cup leaving plenty of room for expansion.
- Microwave on high for apx 4 minutes depending on the power of your microwave. Cake should be dense and moist but firm. It will deflate after removing but it's enough for two.
- Cool a minute or two for best texture and so you don't burn your tongue!