The cookies were so good that I had to try my hand at making something similar. I used the Cup 4 Cup mix and they came out great! Perfect with a cup of tea, they are lightly sweet and tangy.
Come enter to win a Love with Food by G-Free Foodie Box of your own! #sponsored product review.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, I may be compensated for purchases made through these links. For more information, click here.
Cup 4 Cup gluten free flour mixes! I used this mix for my biscuit recipe below. They turned out so good!
Well, there you have it. I'm so in love with Love with Food! They want you to know, "Every product in the box is Celiac-safe, we work with each company to ensure that they are! We donate 2 meals to a US food bank for every Gluten Free membership sold!"
Gluten Free Key Lime Biscuits
Makes 22 mini biscuits
- 1 pouch (1 1/2 cups/39 grams/1.4 oz) Cup 4 Cup Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup lime juice from concentrate or fresh squeezed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until smooth and thick. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes. Scoop balls with mini cookie scoop or drop by rounded teaspoon fulls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown on the bottom and done inside.
Now on to the GIVEAWAY!
TWO lucky winners will win one FREE Gluten Free Love with Food by G-Free Foodie Box.
Snack Box will arrive in April. Open to US only. Enter daily! Good luck!
Can't wait? Order now and save 50% off your first box!
Love with Food by G-Free Foodie Box
I was provided with product only for this post. All opinions and recipes are my own.