We are big fans of making Mexican recipes at my house and Publix is our favorite grocery store! Publix Old El Paso Coupons help us save money on many products that we use daily and they have great recipes online. Cinco De Mayo is a wonderful time to enjoy Mexican food with friends and family so keep reading for lots of recipes and a giveaway!
I love the convenience of the Old El Paso chopped up green chiles too. I always keep a few cans on hand in the pantry. They are especially delicious in scrambled eggs.
Is there a fruit more versatile than the avocado? You can slice it, dice it, smash it, or serve it whole. It tastes great at breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or as a satisfying snack any time of day. And the best part is, you get the same nutritional boost whether you serve it on a sandwich, mix it into a dip, blend it into a smoothie, or eat it all by itself.
Whip up some Organic Cilantro Pico De Gallo it's a huge favorite in our house.
Don't forget the tortillas! Here's my Homemade Gluten Free Masa Tortilla Recipe. They are so easy to make.
Or want a crunchy ready made shell to pile everything into? Old El Paso's new Gluten Free Bold Nacho Cheese Stand n' Stuff Taco Shells look great! Have you tried them yet?
Old El Paso Green Chile Bean Dip.
Disclaimer: This recipe is not gluten free. The Old El Paso products that I used in this recipe do not state on the label that they are gluten free. A company representative I spoke to said there is no wheat in the products or it would be disclosed on the label but that they do not consider these two products gluten free because of manufacturing. Please follow your dietary restrictions.
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1/2 cup reserved for topping)
- 1 can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans or gluten free brand of choice
- 1 can Old El Paso chopped Green Chiles or gluten free brand of choice
- 1 cup gluten free medium chunky salsa
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- several dashes gluten free hot sauce, to taste
- green onions or cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir all of the ingredients (except the reserved cheese) together and pour into 9x7 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese melted.
- Serve with organic blue corn chips or spread on warm tortillas to make tacos!
- Great warm or cold. Refrigerate for longer storage.
Now on to the Giveaway!
One lucky person will win $10.00 Paypal credit (must have a paypal account to enter)
Disclosure: The information, products and Publix gift cards were provided by General Mills through Linqia.
Required: go to Old El Paso recipes and check out the great Mexican recipes and products for your party.
Required: go to Publix to see their Fiesta and coupons! and to Avocados from Mexico for more recipes
NOW Enter in the contest box and leave a blog comment on what recipes you will make for your #PublixFiesta!
Publix will be having Cinco De Mayo in store promotions from April 30th to May 5th so don't forget to watch their ads for specials!